ACRL Washington State Chapter Board Position Description: Newsletter Editor
The Newsletter Editor must be a member of the Washington State Chapter of ACRL.
The Newsletter Editor is appointed by the President to a three-year term.
- The Newsletter Editor shall serve as a voting member of the Board of Directors.
- Edit and produce the Chapter Newsletter. Content and web responsibilities of the Newsletter Editor may be divided between the Newsletter Editor and the Webmaster, based on the skills and experience of those holding the positions. The President will confirm the decision made by the two editors.
- Maintain liaison list. Solicit campus news for the newsletter via the liaison list.
- Notify the Chapter membership of the publication of a new newsletter. This shall be done by sending a message to the Chapter email list.
- Keep archival copies of all newsletters.
- Submit a copy of each newsletter to the Chapter Archives at the University of Washington Libraries, Manuscripts, Special Collections, and the University Archives.
April: The spring newsletter should be completed and announced.
November: The fall newsletter should be completed and announced.